Assisted Living part of Construction North Group Ltd.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
- About this policy
Assisted Living (Part of the Construction North Group Ltd.) has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this site.
- Who we are
We are Assisted Living (Part of the Construction North Group Ltd.)
Registered Office: Unit 1 Airedale House, Dowley Gap, Bingley, BD16 1WA
Registered in England and Wales: No 12585613, VAT No. 352 8670 80
- What personal data do we collect?
We obtain information about you when you use our website by completing an enquiry form, our social media pages and when you contact us directly via email, phone. We need this information to enable us to provide our online services and where appropriate our home design appointments booked through the website.
Payment information – If you make a payment to us, we do not hold any payment information on you; however, this information is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of such transactions.
- How do we use your personal information?
We use your information in the following ways:
- To ensure that the site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for your usage.
- For internal purposes, such as site performance, site evaluation and quality control
- To provide you with information on our services that you have requested from us, or which may be of interest to you.
- Marketing analysis to assist with future Marketing
- To supply any information such as Marketing collateral which you have specifically requested from us, such as but not limited to brochures.
- Conduct our obligations arising from any contracts with you and for billing, delivery and install purposes.
- For account processing
- To seek feedback on the services we have provided
- Additional administrative and business purposes
You may withdraw your consent for us to use your information at any point in writing to Hello@assistedliving.ltd
- Where we are required to perform a contract with you – We may use and process your information for contractual obligations in order to process your account, provision of services, warranty, and Aftercare services.
- Product recalls – In the event of a product or safety recall we may use your personal information to contact you to communicate to you and process your information in order to prevent any potential harm to you. It is within your vital interest for us to use your personal information in this way
- Where there is legitimate interest – we may from time to time use your personal information where it necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interest as a business for the following purposes:
- To maintain our relationship with you whilst you are customer
- To process orders and provide agreed goods and services to you
- For invoicing, processing payments, account set up and maintenance
- To communicate with you, including responding to information requests, enquiries into the business and to obtain your feedback on our products and services
- For Marketing activities (where permitted)
- To notify you of any product or services changes
- For record keeping, statistical analysis, research, and reporting requirements
- To investigate any complaints made by you
- To arrange technical surveys and design appointments
- For the prevention of fraud and other criminal activities
- For general administration including managing your queries, complaints, warranties, or aftercare required
- To comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights which includes but is not limited to, Marketing suppression lists to maintain that no further contact is made in line with your request.
- To improve your user experience across our website and other marketing channels
We will not pass on or sell your information to third parties other than the information processors with whom we have contractual obligations such as Finance Companies, which require the information processors to comply with all requirements set out within this policy and all legal requirements regarding information safety and privacy.
- Data Retention – How long do we store your personal information for?
The personal information collected is securely stored within a secure internal system and the length of time your data is kept within our system is determined by a number of considerations.
We do not retain any identifiable data for longer than necessary.
Your information may be required to establish, bring, or defend legal claims, in which case we will retain your personal information for 5 years after the last occasion on which we have used your personal information in one of the ways specified in this policy.
The only exception to this is:
- You exercise your right to have the information removed from our secure system (where applicable) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted in this section, or because we are required under the law; and
- In limited cases, the law permits us to keep your personal information indefinitely provided we put certain protections in place
- The law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner,
- How do we look after personal data?
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will apply our normal procedures and comply with legal requirements to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unlawful access.
The site may from time to time contain external links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those sites, please note those sites will have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those sites or for their privacy policies.
We restrict the amount of personal information collected to only what is required in order to complete our obligations and what is fit for purpose as outlined above. Access to your personal information is restricted, stored securely and is controlled against any unauthorised access, damage, loss, or destruction; whether physical or electronic. Data is retained for the set period as outlined in the point above to complete your requests and our obligations with you or longer if required by law.
Any statistical data kept for longer than this period is non identifiable and cannot be used further.
- Your rights
Under the act you have the right to see the personal information that we hold about you, whether collected through your use of the site or through any communications that you have had with it.
You have the right to access your information and if you would like to know what information we hold on you, or would like to correct any mistakes in your information please contact us at Hello@assistedliving.ltd
You have the right to rectify your information by sending a written request to us by emailing Hello@assistedliving.ltd
You have the right to ask us not to process your information (or pass your information to other companies or organisations) for Marketing purposes. You can select the relevant tick box on our enquiry form or email us at Hello@assistedliving.ltd.
If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office.
- Security Measures
All personal information held by us will be securely stored on a password protected system, which has restricted access by personnel.
Please also refer to point 6 of this policy with regards to the transmission of information via the Internet.
- Aggregated site usage statistics: Cookies may be placed on your computer, phone, or other internet device to provide us with aggregated data of the usage of this site and the mediums which are driving traffic to the site. The data gathered by these is aggregated and therefore your individual usage of this site cannot be attributed to you. This information in isolation does not identify users in any personal capacity and we do not use this information to build profiles on individual users.
- Essential site features: Cookies may be placed upon your computer, phone, or other internet device in order to provide essential site features such as allowing you to complete enquiry forms quickly.
- Other websites: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- Changes to this policy
- Contact us
You can contact us using the following methods:
By email at Hello@assistedliving.ltd
Our Head Office Address: Unit 1 Airedale House, Dowley Gap, Bingley, BD16 1WA
By telephone 01274 215752
- External Links
Assisted Living does not represent, warrant, endorse or hold responsibility over any external sites that may be linked to and from this site. Any external site that you visit by clicking through a link on this site is outside of the control of Assisted Living part of the Construction North Group Ltd and you visit entirely at your own risk.
It is your personal choice whether you receive information such as marketing from us and you can select this by ticking the relevant boxes on our contact us form where we collect your data. We may contact you where we believe there is a legitimate interest. If you have agreed to receive marketing from Assisted Living, we may contact you to inform you of any new products or services available. If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive this information please send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that you will still receive emails directly related to an enquiry you have submitted via our contact us form.
If you have opted-in to receive marketing material from us, we will use your name and email address to issue this information. We may also contact you by email, SMS, telephone, social media and/or post with information about our products and services. Unless you have indicated that you do not want to hear from us.